Thursday, August 12, 2010

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I worked two eight hour days back to back. That is way too much for someone as ADD as me. Especially when it was the most BORING two days evar!!! School registration. Never ever do it ever ever. It is sooooooooo boring.

So the whole early afternoon at work I spent glued to my phone, waiting for the decision about lifting the stay on Prop 8. When I finally got the news that it had been lifted, I literally screamed, "YES!!!" People around me were a little confused for a few minutes. Oh well, I am just happy it was lifted.

If the lift holds and a higher court does not overturn it, Andrew and I are probably going to go get married on September 2nd, our anniversary. Wouldn't that just be kick-ass? I think so. Can't wait. Long day. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment